The request for a nationality certificate may be filed by submitting the required documents, namely:
- Directly in Morocco, to the King’s Attorney at the court of first instance of the last domicile of the applicant in Morocco or at his place of birth or, failing that, to the King’s Attorney at the Rabat Court of First Instance;
- Or to the consular services, which will take care of its transmission to the competent court in Morocco.
(For children born to Moroccan mothers and foreign fathers, see corresponding section)
Regularly issued passports do not constitute a certificate of nationality as mentioned in Article 33 of the Moroccan nationality code.
- Certificate of consular registration;
- CNIE or passport (original + copy);
- Marriage certificate for spouses;
- Family booklet for minors without CNIE (original + copy) ;
- Application for a nationality certificate; (Form to fill out).