Criminal records for Moroccan Nationals
The Ministry for Justice set up an electronic platform which makes it possible to require online an extract of criminal records issued by courts (Bulletin n°3):
The extract of the criminal record (Bulletin n°3) is issued by the National Centre of Criminal Record at the Ministry of Justice and by local first instance courts.
The electronic counter allows citizens born in Morocco, regardless of their nationality, to request online extracts of criminal records and then withdraw it at the preliminary court of their birth place.
If the applicants were born abroad, regardless of their nationality, either Moroccan or foreigner, they may request bulletin n°3 at the Ministry of Justice (Centre of the national criminal record) in Rabat :
- Either online, with the option of giving a legalized power of attorney to a third party to allow him/her to withdraw it on their behalf in Morocco;
- Through Moroccan diplomatic and consular authorities, if applicable.
There are two possibilities for Moroccan Nationals:
- Online Application : Provide and correctly enter the information requested on the website.
- Request at the nearest Moroccan consular service :
- A photocopy of the CNIE, front and back ;
- Birth certificate for the non-holder of CNIE;
- A legalized proxy, if the request is presented by a person other than the interested party ;
- A stamp representing fees of (10 dirhams).