Administrative certificate for marriage( single, married, divorced or widower )

Documents required

Documents required

  • Consular registration;
  • Full copy of the birth certificate dated less than 06 months;
  • Written legalised Declaration, concerning the current family situation of the person concerned;
  • Declaration of two Moroccan witnesses, male, legalised, concerning the current family situation of the person concerned;
  • Divorce certificate (final judgment) in case of divorce;
  • Death certificate in case of widowhood.

Chancery fees

Chancery fees


See the applicable fees

See the detail of the price lists

Associated/related services

« Ishhad moulhaq » (Annexation Witness) Consult
Registration of civil marriage with consular services Consult
Establishment of an act of marriage ADOULAIRE(betrothed) with the consular services Consult
Consular registration Consult
Consular certificate of registration Consult
Delivery of the CNIE for the first time Consult
Renewal of the CNIE Consult

Do you need any information ?

Call the call center

Access the portal

twitter bell fb globe header-loop menu-bar msg popup-close youtube arrow arrow-down map-maroc arrow-nav eye share dots play-button bell-actu extend print share calendar whatsapp journaliste radio tv quote localiser world pin pdf localisation message phone info info clock letter big-letter > small-letter message appelez centre appel