Full copy of the birth certificate
The full copy of the birth certificate shall be sent to the holder, his ascendants, his spouse, his guardian, his testamentary guardian or to any person mandated for that purpose.
The full copy is issued by the registrar of the place of the declaration or the transcription of the birth (in Morocco or the consular services).
Consular services may also request copies of this document for Moroccans living abroad, born in Morocco or other consular districts.
- The family booklet, or;
- A former birth certificate, or;
- A former full copy of the birth certificate, or;
- The place, the number of the act and the year of declaration of birth.
- An identity card of the applicant.
- People born in Morocco may request their birth certificates through the website www.watiqa.ma and receive them directly at home.
Individual record of civil status Consult
Individual or collective life certificate or family registration form Consult
Registration of civil marriage with consular services Consult
« Ishhad moulhaq » (Annexation Witness) Consult
dissolution of marriage certificate Consult
Divorce pronounced by foreign courts Consult
Divorce in Morocco Consult
Birth certificate extract Consult